Re: [Evolution] R: Exchange 2007 Support

On 18/04/2008, Pantano Angelo <angelo pantano guest telecomitalia it> wrote:
Dan, if you manage to build/use exchange mapi connector for exchange 2007 on ubuntu 8.04 post some hints,
in the last few days I tried almost everything to enable mapi on 2.22 evolution without success.

 Pantano Angelo

Shall let you know how it works out Pantano.  I am probably going to
be testing it on openSuSE first, but ubuntu will be my next stop,
provided I am successfull.

Dan