Da: evolution-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:evolution-list-bounces gnome org] Per conto di dandantheitman
Inviato: venerdì 18 aprile 2008 15.46
A: evolution-list gnome org
Oggetto: Re: [Evolution] Exchange 2007 Support

On 17/04/2008, Johnny Jacob <jjohnny novell com> wrote:
Hi Dan,

 On Thu, 2008-04-17 at 14:04 -0400, dandantheitman wrote:
 > Hey Guys,
 >
 > Hey ideas on what the current status is with support on Exchange 2007
 > ?  My office is moving to it in 3 weeks and I have about 80 members of
 > staff that run evolution, and do not relish the thought of running
 > microsoft windows in a vm for email and collaboration.

Currently development is going on. It is still in preview stage ( pre
 alpha). We are making good progress on it with new libmapi 0.7.

 I wouldn't recommened it for users *yet*.

 We would be glad if you can try out the preview builds and provide
 feedback.

 Thanks a lot!

I shall go ahead and build a couple of testing boxes for our
environment: Ubuntu, SuSE, and Fedora and do some testing.  Will be
glad to provide some feedback. Thanks for your help.

Dan