Re: [Evolution] Exchange 2007 Support

Hi,

dandantheitman wrote:
Hey Guys,

Hey ideas on what the current status is with support on Exchange 2007
?  My office is moving to it in 3 weeks and I have about 80 members of
staff that run evolution, and do not relish the thought of running
microsoft windows in a vm for email and collaboration.

It depends on the version of Evolution, I have been trying to get it to work with 2.12 and 2.22, both on Ubuntu, and haven't had any success.

Others have gotten it to work on other distributions, so if the distro your users are using is the same as what the rpm is built for, you may be in luck.

--
Greg Vickers
Phone: +61 7 3138 6902