Re: [Evolution] Tasks in Calendar view

On Wed, 2007-09-26 at 18:13 -0400, Michael M. wrote:
Turning that option on and setting it to "1 day" makes older Memos
disappear from Calendar view as well.

First, that seems like a bug to me because I don't see the concept of a
memo or note being "completed"

Second, I wouldn't mind being able to remove memos from calendar view
altogether because I don't see them as being "agenda-related" the way
appointments and tasks are.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075