Re: [Evolution] Where is the message status information stored?

On Wed, 2007-09-26 at 16:50 -0400, Ross Boylan wrote:
If I flag a message for follow-up (for example) is that information
strictly internal to evolution?  I'm using an IMAP server, but I
believe
that only the "mark as important" is saved to the server (as a status
of
flagged).

Can anyone confirm this, or set me straight about what information is
kept on the imap server by evolution.

Somebody can answer this more definitively, but I would say that that
information is not stored on the IMAP server.  My basis is that the
server is MUA-independent by design.  So if I want to access the same
IMAP folders with Evolution/Kmail/Thunderbird/mutt, the different
indexing systems will not conflict with each other.  I think the follow
up flag would be stored in the indexes.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075