Re: [Evolution] Tasks in Calendar view

On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 07:30 -0700, Michael M. wrote:
On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 10:00 -0400, Art Alexion wrote:
I need help configuring this.  I don't want completed items to display.
I can't figure out a way to turn it off.  I am not quite ready to purge
them.

Evo 1.12.0

Any response to this, from anyone in the know?

I would love to be able to prevent the display of completed tasks as
well, without having to purge them.  It can be useful to keep around
completed tasks for a time, for various purposes, but that doesn't mean
I want them clogging up the various ways to view tasks.  I would like a
way to view only uncompleted tasks.

Evolution 2.10.3 in Debian Lenny (testing)

        Hello,
try Edit->Preferences->Calendar and tasks, tab "Display", item "Hide
completed tasks".

Works for me, even sometimes it needs a program "restart".

        Bye,
        Milan