[Evolution] Exchange Lockup

The exchange server keeps locking up when I use Evolution. This started
about 2 weeks ago. My first clue is that Evolution starts asking for the
exchange server e-mail password (usually it just passes the id and
password automatically). I had my password changed about 2 weeks ago and
it seems that since then the lockups keep occurring. I call IT and they
unblock the account. They say it takes 10 bad password attempts to cause
a lock up. But it seems to be locked even before I type in the password.
I've tried changing the exchange password in Evolution and also having
Evolution forget all passwords but the lockups still continue (usually
in the morning after I unhiberate the FC6 laptop before leaving for work
with the laptop).

Does anyone have an idea on how I can fix this?

Rick B.