Re: [Evolution] How to subscribe to public folder on an cyrus imap server

On Sat, 2007-09-22 at 16:52 +0200, Christian Kieft wrote:
Hi,
But what about this here (quite a bit outdated - i know):
http://www.citadel.org/doku.php/faq:favoriteclient:why_don_t_i_see
Not supporting IMAP public folders is a no-go in my oppinion and has
hopefully changed since that FAQ entry was written.

Well, since I do use public folders with Evo on a Cyrus server, this
reference is definitely wrong. I don't know if it was true at one time,
but I've been doing this for at least two years with no special
configuration magic in Evo. However as I said before my *Cyrus* (not
Evo) namespace configuration is slightly different from yours so I don't
know what exactly you should expect to see in Evo or whether that makes
any difference to the visibility of public folders. I don't see why it
should, especially as the way your system is set up is the Cyrus
*default* namespace structure.

poc