Re: [Evolution] Evolution data server crashes occasionally

On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 21:06 -0400, Murray Trainer wrote:
Hi,

We are using the following version of Evolution on Suse 10.2 with NFS
home dirs:

evolution-2.10.1-29.9
evolution-data-server-1.10.1-36.8
evolution-exchange-2.10.1-3.4
evolution-webcal-2.9.92-2.9

Murray,

I had the same issues running 2.10.x on Ubuntu Feisty.  It was a show
stopper in terms of deploying a Linux alternative to my users on
Exchange.  The problems disappeared completely when upgrading to 2.12
(Kubuntu Gutsy).  I highly recommend upgrading to anyone who uses
Evolution with Exchange.

This is with the proviso that I have heard a number of problems on this
list about the opensuse 10.3 implementation.

--
Art Alexion
MIS