[Evolution] Evolution data server crashes occasionally

Hi,

We are using the following version of Evolution on Suse 10.2 with NFS
home dirs:

evolution-2.10.1-29.9
evolution-data-server-1.10.1-36.8
evolution-exchange-2.10.1-3.4
evolution-webcal-2.9.92-2.9

Occasionally (once every few days) I get evolution data server crashing
on startup and then repeatedly crashing each time I start it until it
eventually works.  I got the problem again this morning and found there
was an ior lockfile created from the first attempt at starting evolution
- see below:

~/tmp/gconfd-mtrainer/lock> ls -l
total 4
-rwx------ 2 mtrainer admin 681 2007-10-19 08:35 ior

I tried removing that and it fixed the problem.  Is this a known bug and
is there a fix for Suse 10.2?

Thanks

Murray