[Evolution] Sometimes calendar freezes the entire desktop

Hello all

Before I try to create a bug out of this, has anyone else on this list
noticed that sometimes when especially creating appointments in the
calendar, the entire desktop freezes. I do this by double-clicking a
"time slot" in the calendar.

This works well ca 97% of the time but I think maybe 10 times now I have
experienced these hangings.

When it freezes I can move the mouse but not click on anything. I cannot
for example get up my application menu by pressing alt-f1.

Only solution to this is if I go to the console with ctrl-alt-f1, login
as my user and do a 'evolution --force-shutdown'. When I reopen
Evolution I get prompted to restore emails that I had opened if I had
any and that works OK.

Any suggestions on what I can do besides just shutting down Evo to find
out what's going on? How can it so completely take over my gnome
session?

I have my calendar on an Exchange-server and I'm using an up-to-date
version of Ubuntu Gutsy.

Rgds

Thomas