Re: [Evolution] Evolution data server crashes occasionally

On Fri, 2007-10-19 at 09:13 -0400, Art Alexion wrote:
On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 21:06 -0400, Murray Trainer wrote:
Hi,

We are using the following version of Evolution on Suse 10.2 with NFS
home dirs:

evolution-2.10.1-29.9
evolution-data-server-1.10.1-36.8
evolution-exchange-2.10.1-3.4
evolution-webcal-2.9.92-2.9

Murray,

I had the same issues running 2.10.x on Ubuntu Feisty.  It was a show
stopper in terms of deploying a Linux alternative to my users on
Exchange.  The problems disappeared completely when upgrading to 2.12
(Kubuntu Gutsy).  I highly recommend upgrading to anyone who uses
Evolution with Exchange.

This is with the proviso that I have heard a number of problems on this
list about the opensuse 10.3 implementation.

Looks like opensuse 10.3 have released enough patches to get evolution
stable.  At least its working much better for me today since the fun and
games after my 10.3 install !