Re: [Evolution] Debug evolution crashes

On Wed, 2007-10-17 at 09:29 -0400, Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:
I switched to Ubuntu Fiesty
since gnome was the default GUI hoping it will help, but I guess it is
worse.

I suggest you upgrade to Gutsy.  The apparent resource related
improvements in evo 2.12 over feisty's 2.10 alone are worth the upgrade.
You'll also get ooo 2.3.

I don't know about other gnome/gtk apps because evo is the only one I
really use. (unless you count the static gtk stuff in firefox and ooo).

--
Art Alexion
MIS