[Evolution] Over enthusiastic warning message ??

Hi;

I thing I have a bug.  Just checking before filing a bugzilla.

My IP (rogers.com) is having trouble authenticating my
username/password.  They fully acknowledge that the problem is on their
end and are working to fix it.

However, Evo keeps poping up a warning screen saying "Can't authenticate
password on POP server etc.".  So far, so good.

But I can't get rid of the warning screen or sound.  Whether I click on
the "Cancel" or "OK" button Evolution continues to try and fetchmail.
Each button click just adds another attempt to the queue.

After having delivered me the warning, shouldn't the "Cancel" button
cancel all the attempted fetches until I try "retrieve new items" again?

--
Regards Bill