Re: [Evolution] Duplicate e-Mails - Evolution keeps collecting duplicates

On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 13:02 +0200, LLLActive GMX Net wrote:
Hi Joep,

I don't see this Remove duplicates in the standard Evo, I take it you
use a plugin. Which plugin are you using? Where can I download it?

TIA

:-)
Al
Sorry for the confusion. I work with Evo 2.10 on Fedora 7 (an upgrade
from Fc5 and I thought Evo 2.4) and it works without a problem. I am
glad to know that Evo 2.12 has this plugin problem: I will not upgrade
before it is solved.
Joep