[Evolution] Duplicate e-Mails - Evolution keeps collecting duplicates

Hi all,

it is a topic I expect to have been around before. I keep getting
duplicate e-Mails with Evolution 2.12.0 on OpenSUSE 10.3. Every now and
then it asks all the account passwords again, then collects all the
mails again. I keep the mails on the server to be able to roam and get
my mails from various PC's and places.

Another problem, how do you get rid of the duplicates in Evo??? In
Kontact-KMail it is a treat to tidy up the mailbox of duplicates. For M$
outlook there are some apps also. There was a plugin for Evo (perhaps
that mentioned by Joep Blom (Thu, 04 Oct 2007 13:42:26 +0200), but I
never got it to work. It would be a great help ...

TIA

:-)
Al