Re: [Evolution] imap and automatic filtering
- From: Xavier Bestel <xavier bestel free fr>
- To: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
- Cc: gary jefferson <garyjefferson123 gmail com>, evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] imap and automatic filtering
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:50:56 +0200
Le lundi 15 octobre 2007 à 14:43 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan a écrit :
Definitely. IMAP is not designed to support multiclient coherence in
this sense, i.e. the first Evo instance to filter the message will
implicitly mark it as "seen" (i.e. not new) so the second instance will
ignore it. The only solution is to close your office session (or go
offline) when you go home, and vice versa
Going offline is not the same thing as closing evo: in the first case it
"forgets" to reread the status of already received mails.
It's a bug in evo.
] [Thread Prev