[Evolution] Two questions from an Evolution new user
- From: Daniel Cardin <Daniel Cardin netappsid com>
- To: Evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: [Evolution] Two questions from an Evolution new user
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 14:13:12 -0400
This is my first post as I am new to Evolution. So far, I am very
impressed with it. I have two questions though:
1. It seems that filters I have assigned to run automatically on an
exchange connection don't always run; they seldom do actually. Is that a
known bug currently?
2. Is there a away that I can group my mails in a folder based on the
sender or even better, the date the mail was received ?
This is so far the only thing I would change in the setup.
Received Today: (Header row in the table)
] [Thread Prev