Re: [Evolution] No Attachment warning for non-english versions

ons 2007-11-21 klockan 16:49 +0000 skrev Marcus Senna Borges de Barros:
Does anybody know if the warning for messages with words related to
attachments actually works with languages other than english? I use
Evo 2.12.1 on Gutsy (portuguese), and this feature works only with
english words (if I write "attached" it triggers the dialog box; if I
use "anexo", the portuguese word for attachment or attached, nothing
happens).

Hi Marcus,

You need to configure the plugin from the menu. Add the words that the
plugin should look for in the mail.

I think that these words should be part of the translation. Can someone
file a bug about that?

--
Daniel Nylander (CISSP, GCUX, GCFA)
Stockholm, Sweden