[Evolution] No Attachment warning for non-english versions

Does anybody know if the warning for messages with words related to attachments actually works with languages other than english? I use Evo 2.12.1 on Gutsy (portuguese), and this feature works only with english words (if I write "attached" it triggers the dialog box; if I use "anexo", the portuguese word for attachment or attached, nothing happens).

Thanks in advance,

Marcus.