Re: [Evolution] No Attachment warning for non-english versions

On Wed, 2007-11-21 at 16:49 +0000, Marcus Senna Borges de Barros wrote:
Does anybody know if the warning for messages with words related to
attachments actually works with languages other than english? I use
Evo 2.12.1 on Gutsy (portuguese), and this feature works only with
english words (if I write "attached" it triggers the dialog box; if I
use "anexo", the portuguese word for attachment or attached, nothing
happens).

Atm, only English words are supported out-of-the-box. However, you
should be able to add words in your language (via Preferences).

With 2.21 series, you will have lang-specific support. This has been
filed in bugzilla already and will be fixed soon.

Thanks in advance,

Marcus.