Re: [Evolution] No Attachment warning for non-english versions

        Hello,
add any word you want to check for in
Edit->Plugins, Attachment reminder -> Configure.
        Hope that helps,
        Milan

On Wed, 2007-11-21 at 16:49 +0000, Marcus Senna Borges de Barros wrote:
Does anybody know if the warning for messages with words related to
attachments actually works with languages other than english? I use
Evo 2.12.1 on Gutsy (portuguese), and this feature works only with
english words (if I write "attached" it triggers the dialog box; if I
use "anexo", the portuguese word for attachment or attached, nothing
happens).

Thanks in advance,

Marcus.