Re: [Evolution] Modify the widget height

Le mercredi 31 octobre 2007 Ã 09:22 +0800, MARK a Ãcrit :
Dear All:
    Our project is planning to transplant the evolution to the low-cost
PC, on which the screen resolution is 800*400.  When the evolution
starts, the widget of the main window and the assistant widget is out of
the screen rang, so I can't  see the bottom of the widget and can't use
the "OK", "forward","backward" button .  I try to modify the source ,
but the source code is too big, I can't locate which c file can help me
change the widget height.
    Can anyone give me a hand?
    Thanks.

The same problem can appear with other applications. IMHO the best way
to achieve this is to use a window manager that will correctly resize
applications on startup if they get bigger than 800*400. Or just modify
your window manager.
BTW, if your screen is small you should try Matchbox:
http://matchbox-project.org/

HTH,
        Xav