[Evolution] HTML mail display problem

Hi,

I noticed a display problem on several HTML mails messages. I tried
several time to send posts on this list with some examples on attached
image or mail but the list manager block these messages.

The problem exist on Evolution 2.12.0 on Ubuntu as well as 2.8.2-2 on
Windows.

Perhaps it's a security feature (!?) and in this case how to bypass this
feature or if it's a bug how fix it ?

Thanks in advance.

Sam.

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.