Re: [Evolution] evolution misses mail size filtering

Hi Iñigo

Thanks for your reply.

I found the size filter in"Edit - Message Filters - Add" but this mail
size filter here only applies to email *already downloaded* to the pc.
Then you can apply filter rules based on size....
Oh, and "Stop processing" means to stop all other filter rules if this rule applies. It does not mean stop downloading...

Greetz,

DJ