Re: [Evolution] evolution misses mail size filtering

On 5/26/07, Derk Jan & Harriet Poel <d j poel gmail com> wrote:

 Can anybody tell me if  Evo will get some kind of server side filtering on
email sizes in the near future? I did not find in the new gnome roadmap :(
 I really enjoy Gnome and Evo, but this email filtering on size that is
missing in evolution is really blocking me from using it.

In fact, there is a filter by size. You could build a filter for
incoming email on size greather than a given amount of kB and select
"Stop processing" as the only action.

HTH

Iñigo