Re: [Evolution] evolution misses mail size filtering

On 5/29/07, Derk Jan & Harriet Poel <d j poel gmail com> wrote:

 I found the size filter in"Edit - Message Filters - Add" but this mail
 size filter here only applies to email *already downloaded* to the pc.
 Then you can apply filter rules based on size....

I'm getting my mail from an Exchange server so I'm not sure if my
suggestion is valid to you.

Anyway, I double checked that the incoming filters apply to the
mailbox in the Exchange server.

 Oh, and "Stop processing" means to stop all other filter rules if this rule
applies. It does not mean stop downloading...

Again, it is valid if working with an Exchange account. It stops
procesing if the mail is above a given size so no other filter will
apply and the message will stay in the server mailbox.

Regards, Iñigo