Re: [Evolution] duplicate copies in trash

On Wed, 2007-05-30 at 16:15 -0400, carpetnailz wrote:
Why am I finding duplicate copies in Trash of items I have not
deleted--that is, the item still exists in its proper non-Trash folder?

Running Evolution 2.10.1 in Ubuntu Feisty Fawn.

Hi, Nailz.

At least in my case, I have an IMAP server, and I filter into local
(non-IMAP) folders.  This involves a copy into the local folder, and a
delete on the IMAP server, which results in the mail being in the trash
on the IMAP server, but not in the trash in the local folders.  It's
possible it's something like this?

This also happens for me on 2.8.x versions of evo, so it's not new
behavior.

Daniel