[Evolution] Importing email folders from Thunderbird

I have several years worth of email saved in a nested folder structure
in Thunderbird 2.0.  Is there any easy way to import this into Evolution
2.8.2?  Using Evolutions import feature I can only import one folder at
a time (AFAIK), which means I would have to first recreate the entire folder structure
in Evolution and them import the contents one folder at a time to do it that way.  That would be very
tedious and time consuming given the number of folders I have.  So I'm
hoping there's an easier solution.

Thanks for any help with this. -Pat