Re: [Evolution] duplicate copies in trash

El miÃ, 30-05-2007 a las 16:15 -0400, carpetnailz escribiÃ:
Why am I finding duplicate copies in Trash of items I have not
deleted--that is, the item still exists in its proper non-Trash folder?

I've seen this happen when filters copy/move mail around, although I
didn't bother looking for more specific patterns.

I hope that helps,
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen users sourceforge net>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802