Re: [Evolution] Importing mail & settings from previous version of Evolution

Hi Pete,
Thanks for the info - I have now managed to get the importing/migrating
process to run (by resetting the gconf keys in terminal first), but it
failed near the end and now Evolution won't run at all! As you say, you
only get one chance, because I tried importing some files into
.evolution/mail/config initially, which I think has caused the problem -
so I'm probably going to have to reinstall Evolution - but how do I do
that?!!

Andy