Re: [Evolution] Importing mail & settings from previous version of Evolution

Hi Mark,
Thanks for your response - no, I haven't tried exporting to another
email program as an intermediary, but I'm sure I should be able to
export/import between two versions of Evolution. I've tried using the
Import Assistant in Evolution 2.0.2 but it says "No settings ....found".
I don't want to have to 'reinvent the wheel' by using all sorts of
command line stuff - I just need some clear instruction as to how to set
up the two versions of Evolution so that the Import Assistant will work!

Andy