Re: [Evolution] Evolution missing folders--subscribed only?

On Saturday 26 May 2007 00:01, Srinidhi B S wrote:
Hi,

On 5/26/07, Ross Boylan <ross biostat ucsf edu> wrote:
That does show a list of all my folders.  However, when I try to
subscribe to one, I get the message, e.g.
Cannot subscribe to folder `INBOX/pol': Invalid mailbox name
I'm guessing that the problem is the separator, since my server wants
names like INBOX.pol.  However, I don't see any way to change the
separator.

Make sure "Override server-supplied folder namespace" is unchecked.

Hope this helps.

It was not checked.  I tried turning it on and then off, but still no luck.
Ross