Re: [Evolution] problem witch GPG mail encryption (version 2.10.0)

On Sun, 2007-03-25 at 14:51 +0200, Ondrej Vesely wrote:

The numbering is  added by me.
I think, that the problem is that public key is not found although
command " gpg --list-keys" tells me that my keys are correctly
installed. Do you have any ideas, how to make encryption working? File
encryption provided by seahorse integration with nautilus works fine.

You need the public key of the person to whom you're trying to send the
mail.

--
dwmw2