[Evolution] problem witch GPG mail encryption (version 2.10.0)

Hi.
à have a problem with GPG encrypting (signing is OK), there is an error message:

  1. "gpg: using secondary key E7AF4B72 instead of primary key C2D3C7A7
  2. gpg: No trust check due to `--trust-model always' option
  3. gpg: my email: skipped: public key not found
  4. gpg: [stdin]: encryption failed: public key not found"

The numbering is  added by me.
I think, that the problem is that public key is not found although command " gpg --list-keys" tells me that my keys are correctly installed. Do you have any ideas, how to make encryption working? File encryption provided by seahorse integration with nautilus works fine.

  Orwen