Re: [Evolution] A bug and a workaround for Evo not providing an "open" option for attachments

On Sat, 2007-03-24 at 08:29 -0500, Michael Ekstrand wrote:

Have you reported this in Bugzilla?  In Evo's Help menu, hit "Submit bug
report".  If that doesn't work (last I knew it used direct SMTP to send
the reports), is the place to report it.

Ok. I didn't find a pre-existing bug report for it, so I created a new
Evolution fails to offer "open" attachments for upper-case MIME types