[Evolution] error scanning folders in IMAP server

I am using Evolution 2.01 on SuSE Pro 9.2 (I'll be upgrading both soon).
Two of the accounts that I use Evo to read are AOL accounts that I keep
for family reasons. This week, Evo has not been able to fetch the AOL
messages successfully. Each time I try, I get the following error
message:
____

error while scanning folders in "IMAP server imap.aol.com"

Server unexpectedly disconnected: Connection timed out.
____

The host for receiving mail is designated as imap.aol.com and the server
for sending mail is set for smtp.aol.com:587 .

I have gone to AOL and nothing appears amiss there.

I would appreciate any suggestions on how to resolve this problem.

TIA.  Kelly

--
Kelly J. Morris <kjmlists comcast net>