Re: [Evolution] Exchange updates propagation to Evolution behind NAT

On 3/14/07, José Oliver Segura <primijos gmail com> wrote:
<snip>

After googling and googling, I've not found nothing about this, but
I'm not sure why (as long as it seems) I'm the only one having this
problem (or, at least, the only one that sends e-mails to the list)

you are not the only one. I have the same issue. If our schedulers add
something to my calendar, I cannot see it unless I shut down and
restart evo -- or open OWA

grrr

Peter