Re: [Evolution] Junk mail

Am Montag, den 11.06.2007, 09:17 -0400 schrieb Patrick M. Kelecy:

I'm running version 2.8.3 on openSUSE 10.2 (Gnome desktop).  This
version appears not to have that option (unfortunately).  But I'm glad
to hear it's pending.  I can wait, if need be.  I'm not sure I want to
try building from svn at this point (worried I might break something in
the process).

You should notice that there are versions between 2.8.3 and svn.  I run
2.10.1 and there it works.

- Martin