Re: [Evolution] Reply "Outlook Style"

On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 10:57 -0700, Mark Hull-Richter wrote:
On 6/1/07, Thomas Novin <thnov xyz pp se> wrote:

        No, that won't cut it. I gave an example in my post which
        shows how it
        looks. Basically the reply is without quotes (>) and including
        some
        information about the previous sender.

        If you every day reply to maybe 20-30 of "Outlook" mails you
        would
        really like to have a feature that enables you to do that in a
        smooth
        way.

I thought that was the default - there are settings in the preferences
for this.

Are you sure about that? I don't think so. Under Preferences > Composer
General you have the option to either Quote original message (which
I'm doing right now), Do not quote original message (just start
composing with an empty body) or Attach original message (which creates
an attachment which is attached to the reply).

Rgds,

Thomas Novin