Re: [Evolution] Reply "Outlook Style"

On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 15:18 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
No, that won't cut it. I gave an example in my post which shows how it
looks. Basically the reply is without quotes (>) and including some
information about the previous sender.

If you every day reply to maybe 20-30 of "Outlook" mails you would
really like to have a feature that enables you to do that in a smooth
way.

I'm resisting the temptation to say 'use outlook then'!....

Edit -> Preferences -> Composer Preferences -> General

Change "Reply style" to "Attach Original Message"

Don't know if it attaches in-line or as an attachment, but it might well
work.

If Outlook existed for Linux I probably would since this is not my
personal problem but my problems at work because I choose not to run
Windows.

The attachment is not inline, it is attached as an attachment. I have
discovered that when you do a forward, it looks the way that Outlook
replies does only that it doesn't work quite the same way (no recipients
are filled in and obviously it says "Fwd:" & "Forwarded" instead of
"RE:" & "Original Message".

Rgds,

Thomas Novin