Re: [Evolution] Reply "Outlook Style"

On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 22:29 +0200, Thomas Novin wrote:
If Outlook existed for Linux I probably would since this is not my
personal problem but my problems at work because I choose not to run
Windows.

The attachment is not inline, it is attached as an attachment. I have
discovered that when you do a forward, it looks the way that Outlook
replies does only that it doesn't work quite the same way (no recipients
are filled in and obviously it says "Fwd:" & "Forwarded" instead of
"RE:" & "Original Message".

Perhaps we need an "Outlook Weenie" compatibility mode for the benefit
of those you're replying to.  :)

Matthew Barnes