Re: [Evolution] spam filtering
- From: Reid Thompson <reid thompson ateb com>
- To: Andrew Montalenti <ajm pixelmonkey org>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] spam filtering
- Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 22:12:38 -0400
Andrew Montalenti wrote:
On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 13:02 -0400, Daniel Gryniewicz wrote:
Bogofilter, in my experience. It's not even close. After training, my
spamassassin never got better than 90% catch rate, which is still some
hundred spams a day for me. Bogofilter is 99.9% at least, probably
better. False positive rate is better too.
That's interesting... I'm wondering, is there a way to migrate your
SpamAssassin tokens database (the stuff stored in .spamassassin/*) to
bogofilter? And, does anyone know what accounts, specifically, for its
better accuracy over SA?
Evolution-list mailing list
Evolution-list gnome org
I thing the bogofilter faq has an entry on this...
Not really a migration I guess..
] [Thread Prev