Re: [Evolution] Sometimes evolution refuses to start...why?

Sometimes I see this happen when I'm working over slower connections,
such as VPN to the office from home.  And "slow" is relative.  My VPN
connection gets me somewhere around 1-2 MB of bandwidth, on a 3 MB pipe.
It looks like Evo is not starting, but it eventually (after a minute or
two) comes up.  I'm also assuming you're using Exchange (as I am).

Can you ps for the process?  I will see the process chugging, but no
window for a minute or so.  Once mine comes up, all seems pretty normal.
Does anyone have a proper explanation?