Re: [Evolution] IMAP hang in version 2.8

On Mon, 2007-01-29 at 08:51 -0500, Noble, Leigh DR. MATH wrote:
Hi -- Wonder if you'd post to the list *how* you overrode the "default
namespace". Is this something you changed within the Evolution
Preferences? Or...did you have to recompile something? Or is this a
setting on the IMAP server that you were able to change??

I thought the info might help others in the same boat...

I assume this was the "Override server-supplied folder namespace" option
in the account preferences.  I often have to set the namespace to "mail"
or some such when talking to a UW IMAP server.

Matthew Barnes