[Evolution] Exchange folders retrieving problem

Dear all,

I've just subscribe to this list, because I'm having an evolution problem
(what else ;-)) and I would like to ask you some help. Sorry if this
question was already answered but I was unable to find the answer.

I've recently re-installed my laptop with Mandriva 2007 and reconfigured
evolution to use my corporate Exchange account.

Everything seams to work properly, except that evolution takes a long long
time to retrieve the folders information from the exchange server
(hours!).

After some investigation I could conclude that the "problem" is due to the
evolution-exchange-storage "module" retrieving all the existing folders
structure from the exchange server. We have a very deep public folders
structure, retrieving all this structure takes a long type and worst
completely fills the available disk partition space (more then 1GB!).

My question is, is it possible to "tell" the evolution-exchange-storage
"module" to only retrieve a specific set of directory structure or the
other way around do not retrieve a specific set?

Installation details:
   evolution-2.8.0-1mdv2007.0
   evolution-data-server-1.8.0-1mdv2007.0
   evolution-exchange-2.8.0-1mdv2007.0