[Evolution] installation of evolution 2.9.5

I downloaded Evolution 2.9.5, and after much searching on the web, installing the programs needed to compile, when I give the command ./configure on my Evolution 2.9.5 folder, it finishes with the following message:

checking for GIT... yes
checking for A11Y... configure: error: Package requirements (atk) were not met:

No package 'atk' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables A11Y_CFLAGS
and A11Y_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

Where can I find this ATK package? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help,

Juan Pedro Sanchez
Cancun, Mexico