Re: [Evolution] Start with no accounts

Thanks for responses.  Got it done.

Brent

On Sun, 2007-01-14 at 16:29 -0330, B S Srinidhi wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 15:46 -0330, Brent Payne wrote:
Hi all;

I am trying to start (restart) using evolution with no accounts.

I currently use evolution for two different email accounts and I
want
to re-setup evolution.  I tried removing the .evolution directory
from
my home directory but that didn't help, when I started evolution it
asked me for my passwords for my old accounts.  Also it keeps
remembering old calendars from previous Microsoft exchange setup
attempts.  Where are the configuration settings stored?

Have a look at:

http://www.go-evolution.org/FAQ#Where_does_Evolution_store_my_data.3F

Srinidhi.
--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )            B S Srinidhi
 - against HTML email  X             http://www.srinidhi-is.in