[Evolution] Start with no accounts

Hi all;

I am trying to start (restart) using evolution with no accounts.

I currently use evolution for two different email accounts and I want to re-setup evolution.  I tried removing the .evolution directory from my home directory but that didn't help, when I started evolution it asked me for my passwords for my old accounts.  Also it keeps remembering old calendars from previous Microsoft exchange setup attempts.  Where are the configuration settings stored?

TIA

Brent

Brent Payne
PC Consultant