Re: [Evolution] Can Evolution connect to an Exchange server shared mailbox?

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 11:43 +0100, Jules Colding wrote:
On Sun, 2007-02-25 at 18:11 -0600, Peter Van Lone wrote:
On 2/16/07, Tom Pride <tom pride gmail com> wrote:
However the team that I work within also needs accesses to an MS
Exchange shared mailbox. Firstly, can Evolution cannect to a shared
mailbox?  I've tried using the "Subsrcibe to other users folder"
option but this does not seem to work.  Is there a specific method for
doing this?  I can access the shared mailbox via OWA without a
problem.

<yet another shameless nudge in the other direction>
Why don't you try Brutus? I've successfully run e-b while using several
Exchange mailboxes simultaneously.
</yet another shameless nudge in the other direction>

Because some, like me, dont have Windows.

E-Mail disclaimer:
http://www.sunspace.co.za/emaildisclaimer.htm